THE DEGRADED MANICURE SEDUCES
Want a nice gradient on the nails? Contrary to what one might think, the tie and dye manicure is not only reserved for nail art experts. To make it, it is enough simply to have in its possession two or three varnishes of different colors and a small sponge (without it no tie and dye possible on the nails). Simple to make and above all very original, it allows you to stand out from the crowd and give free rein to your imagination.
MANICURE TIE AND DYE: INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• You start by protecting your nails by applying a colorless base.
• Two layers, rather thin, of the chosen nail polish are then deposited.
• While waiting for the varnish to dry, we take the opportunity to prepare our disposable sponge by moistening and wringing it out so that it does not retain water.
• We draw two lines of varnish of two different colors on the end of the sponge and then gently tap each piece of nail with the sponge. Varnish is added if necessary.
• You clean the edge of your nails with a cotton swab soaked in solvent and then you end up applying a top coat to fix the manicure.
First of all, we recommend that you use the adequate manicure and pedicure set to take care of your nails: file them, polish them, apply a base.
Read also: 5 tips for stronger nails
Leave a Reply