Are you tired of uniform colors on your nails, do you want to add a more personal touch to your manicure? Opt for the gradient sponge! Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will present to you and detail the stages of the realization of a gradient nail art with a sponge.
For example, we have chosen three colors: yellow, orange and red. Our goal is to obtain a gradient in the colors of a sunset.
Here are the essential steps to achieve this gradient:
- Prep your nails with the lightest color nail polish.
- Then, make the gradation directly on the sponge, so we will apply the nail polish on the sponge.
- Then lightly mix the places of junction between the two colors with a dotting tool for us between the yellow and the orange and between the orange and the red.
- Tap your sponge in the varnish. Then, press the sponge on your nail several times in order to have a nice fade.
- Then, gently clean the places or the sponge to overflow on the finger using a cotton swab soaked in solvent.
- Don’t forget to cover your gradient with a top coat, this will protect it and make it last over time.
Hoping that you liked this Nail Art tutorial and that you will do it at home. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: The essential steps for applying UV gel nails
Leave a Reply