Unlike a classic varnish, the permanent polish dries and hardens under a UV or LED lamp, which means that it is impossible to remove this material with a simple solvent. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to dissolve the semi-permanent varnish with foils.
Here are the steps:
- Prepare squares of cellulose and pieces of aluminum foil.
- Mattify the entire color with the buffing block to remove the shiny part of the permanent varnish.
- Soak the cottons in cosmetic remover or acetone.
- Place a soaked cotton pad on each nail and wrap each finger with aluminum foil to form twists.
- Leave to act for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove each foil and scrape with the cuticle pusher the various remaining residues if necessary.
- Pass the buffing block over all the nails to unify the natural nail and allow the last small residues to be removed
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: How to remove semi-permanent varnish by filing it?
Leave a Reply