Christmas carols abound, and the air is filled with the scent of sugar cookies and hot cocoa. Yep, the holiday season is in full swing! Our fave way to get into the spirit? Donning a festive ‘do. Keep scrolling for 18 party-ready hair accessories, guaranteed to wow this winter. From an NYE-worthy tiara to a Christmas scrunchie, there’s something for every occasion.
1. Urban Outfitters Royal Queen Crown Headband ($24): Unleash your inner queen with this regal crown. Intricate etching and colorful gemstones make this opulent accessory worthy of royalty.
2. Reclaimed Vintage 3D Star Hair Clip ($17): We’re seeing stars! Ring in the new year with this constellation cluster clip. Rock with a silver sequin dress for a mega-glam look when you hit your friend’s holiday party.
3. Jen Atkin X Chloe + Isabel Bun Cuff ($40): A cool girl half-up bun gets an instant upgrade thanks to this convertible bun cuff. Calling all you minimalist babes! This cuff has an added bonus: You can totally wear it as a statement bracelet!
4. Francesca’s Jingle Belle Headband ($12): Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. Glittering red and shiny green ornaments give this headband a major dose of holiday spirit.
5. Forever 21 Bow Headband ($3): Ready to bring your hair game to an entirely new level? This darling bow headband feels super festive in burgundy satin. Pair with a turtleneck and jacquard mini for a touch of feminine flair.
6. ASOS Vintage Flower & Pearl Hair Clips ($13): Make an impact with this faux pearl chain design with vintage-inspired flower details. It’s the perfect way to top off a winter white ensemble.
7. Gen3 for FP Jeweled Velvet Headband ($28): The perfect complement for wavy locks? This velvet headband, featuring stunning acrylic pearl and glass bead embellishments along the band.
8. Missguided Christmas Popband 5 Pack ($14): Have a holly jolly Christmas, while tying up your tresses in style with these seasonal hair ties. Rock ‘em with a sporty pony or a Pinterest-worthy braid.
9. Flight of Fancy Annie Crystal Crown ($128): The splurge-worthy crown is giving us major boho goddess vibes. This beauty is crafted with recycled brass and adorned with a trio of statement-making quartz crystals (rainbow quartz, flanked by two clear quartz stones).
10. Nasty Gal Pearl Interrupted Hair Bow ($18): We love this ladylike bow. It combines two classic feminine details: pearls and bows. Pair with a sweet round collar blouse and patent leather skirt — for a little edge.
11. Litter SF Grace Bun Coverlet ($108): Looking to take your top knot to the next level? This vintage-inspired bun cover — enhanced with delicate floral detailing — is sure to wow for all your winter occasions.
12. Francesca’s Merry & Bright Mini Bow Clips ($12): ‘Tis the season to deck your locks with cheer. Add some holiday spirit to your strands with this set of textured ribbon bows. Use ‘em to hold down flyaways or make a front-facing braided topknot all the merrier.
13. Urban Outfitters Mixed Pearl Hair Comb ($12): Give your locks a preppy touch with this femme comb. Adorned with pretty pearls, it’s perfect for more formal holiday occasions — when you want to class it up.
14. Forever 21 Rose Headband ($5): Stand out from the crowd in this romantic rose-embellished headpiece. Leave locks loose and swipe on a rich berry lipstick.
15. ASOS Holidays Tinsel Scrunchie ($7): Attending an ugly Christmas sweater party? Don’t forget about your hair! This tinsel-trimmed scrunchie is just the ticket.
16. Free People Fan The Flames Tiara ($28): An NYE-worthy crown that doesn’t say “2017” on it? Check! Ring in the new year with this festive fabric tiara, embellished with shimmering glass beads.
17. Jen Atkin X Chloe + Isabel Crystal Pavé Fan Pin ($32): Add a little Art Deco flair to your ‘do with this rose gold and crystal pavé hair pin. It looks just as lovely with a side part and Old Hollywood-inspired waves as a modern messy bun.
18. Nasty Gal The Rock Steady Headband ($25): Embrace the season with rich jewel tones. Oversized emerald stones give this gold headband just the right amount of holiday spirit.
Looking for more holiday style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply