Between travel expenses, gift-giving, winter-wear, and all the other things one has to spend money on in the month of December, by the time it gets to party dresses for women, there’s often less of a financial cushion than we’d like to spend on what is actually our favorite part of the holidays: the outfits. So even though in an ideal world a new designer dress for every event would be nice, if your situation is anything like ours, it might not be in the cards.
Luckily, however, this won’t stop us from wow-ing our fellow party-goers this season. Thanks to some of our favorite accessible brands, there are countless under-$100 dresses that are not only affordable but unbelievably stylish, too. To prove it, we’ve rounded up 16 of them for you to shop.
See our picks below, and once you’ve got the dress, don’t forget to brush up on these styling rules every fashion girl should know!
1. Just add heels and you’re ready to go!
2. This intricate lace dress will have all your friends fooled.
3. Sequins done right.
4. Look instantly put-together in this structured dress.
5. Pair this with a simple pair of pumps.
6. A dress you can personalize every time you wear it.
7. Look like you spent $200 for just $20.
8. Who doesn’t love a star print?
9. Wear this to every party this season by simply switching accessories.
10. This soft dress will leave you looking dressed up but feeling comfortable.
11. Found: the perfect shade of red.
12. Contrast this sweet long sleeve mini dress with an edgy shoe choice.
13. We know ’90s lovers will appreciate this slip.
14. Not your average bodycon dress.
15. A wrap dress is our go-to suggestion if you’re looking for something flattering.
16. An off-the-shoulder dress done right for winter.