Unless you are a teenage boy, most of us can agree that something that is subtly sexy is much better than blatant exposure of flesh and your body. Yes, we can all agree that there is a thin line between looking sexy and being vulgarly dressed. That is why it makes a lot of sense to wear dresses with mesh or lace concealing a part of our body partly rather than leaving it fully exposed. If you agree then you may want to know all about cutaway dresses – the way to look subtly sexy. The use of mesh needs to be judicious and smart in order to make the most of your body’s plus points.
You can even inculcate mesh into appealing drape back dresses to try and make the dress subtly classy yet sexy. We are sure that even now you are a bit confused about how to leverage mesh dresses to make the most of your body type. However, we can tell you this much that mesh comes into place even when you are looking for tips on how to look smashing in an evening gown.
[ Also Read: Buying and Wearing Vintage Dresses ]
We are leaving you with some images so that you can connect our tips with them in order to come up with the best ways to leverage exciting mesh dresses in your wardrobe:
1. Off shoulder: If you are planning on wearing an off-shoulder dress but feel that it would leading to too much exposure of flesh or make the look too obvious, then covering the neck and shoulder area with mesh would be a good idea. It can make the dress in question classier without downplaying the sexy aspect of it.
2. Backless: Some women are rather proud of the smooth and toned back that they have as they should be. This means that a backless dress would be very flattering on them but they may hesitate to go for it because it is too bold. Covering the back cut with mesh would be a nice compromise without negating the sexy effect of the dress.
3. At the hem: If you want to wear a short dress in order to show off your lovely dress and have the confidence to carry it off, then good for you. But if you are even a bit hesitant, then adding a panel of mesh in between will help you showcase your legs. In case you want, you can add the mesh panel at the hem instead of in between.
[ Also Read: 10 Bodycon Dresses That Donot Ride Up ]
4. Side panels: This is a great trick to make the most of your trim waistline. The addition of side panels composed of mesh is a compromise from having that part of your body completely exposed but still looking very attractive. Alternately, you can even add mesh to the waistline to show off that area.
5. Sleeves: Some people are a bit hesitant about leaving their arms bare but may still want to show them off. A good compromise is to wear mesh sleeves which does the job of covering the arms without concealing them completely.